Published on August 29, 2022
MAXIMIZE ATTENTION, COGNITION, AND FOCUS
by making sure you and your students are getting enough vitamin D and omega-3s with
10% OFF ANY BLOOD SPOT TEST KIT MEASURING OMEGA-3S WITH VITAMIN D!
Hurry! This offer ends September 1st, 2022*
Here are our top 3 kits that include tests to help
support focus and cognition:
Vitamin D & Omega-3 Index
Immune Boost Panel
Higher levels of omega-3 fatty acids have been linked to:
- Improved Cognitive Performance
- Improved Attention
- Faster Processing Speed
- Better Memory
- And More!…
Vitamin D has been biologically linked to:
- Improved Emotional Wellbeing
- Better Cognition and Executive Function
- Faster Processing Speed
- Improved Mental Health Overall
- And More!…
What Else Can You Test with Your Home Kit?
Measure any combination of the following along with your Vitamin D and Omega-3 Index:
- Add your AA:EPA and Omega-3/6 Ratios – (highly recommended) measure these levels with the Omega-3 Index; get additional insights on the balance of essential fats in the body and how they may be contributing to inflammation and disease by adding the ratios
- High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein (hs-CRP) – (highly recommended) a marker of inflammation in the body that can highly affect cognitive health
- HbA1c (Glycated hemoglobin) – (highly recommended) measures the health of recent blood sugar levels
- Magnesium – (highly recommended)
- PLUS elements such as Selenium, Zinc, Copper, Zinc:Copper Ratio and toxic elements Cadmium, Lead, and Mercury
Build your custom kit by adding your choice of the options above, or choose from our top selling test combinations that include vitamin D and the Omega-3 Index from above.
DID YOU KNOW?
Take Action NOW, and Get 10% OFF your at-home test with the coupon code FOCUS22
There’s nothing easier to getting your discount:
- Go to our store by clicking on the following link: https://daction.grassrootshealth.net/tests/
- Select the Tests you would like to get (be sure to include the Omega-3 Index). We highly recommend the Custom Test Kit Bundle here.
- Go to your cart, and apply the coupon code FOCUS22 in the Coupon Code field.
- Click “Checkout” and finish the checkout and enrollment process.
- Remember to complete your online questionnaire along with your test.
Make sure you and your loved ones know your vitamin D and omega-3 status and are taking action to maintain your target levels on a daily basis.
Help Increase Attention and Focus with Vitamin D, Omega-3s, and Other Nutrients!
Measuring your vitamin D level and calculating a supplementation amount to help reach and maintain a target level, or taking loading doses to correct deficiency faster, could possibly make all the difference in overall health, wellbeing, and how a current disease situation progresses.
Having and maintaining healthy vitamin D levels and other nutrient levels can help improve your health, now and for the future. Enroll and test your levels today, learn what steps to take to improve your status of vitamin D (see below) and other nutrients and blood markers, and take action! By enrolling in the GrassrootsHealth projects, you are not only contributing valuable information to everyone, you are also gaining knowledge about how you could improve your own health through measuring and tracking your nutrient status, and educating yourself on how to improve it.
How Can You Use this Information for YOUR Health?
Having and maintaining healthy vitamin D and other nutrient levels can help improve your health now and for your future. Measuring is the only way to make sure you are getting enough!
STEP 1 Order your at-home blood spot test kit to measure vitamin D and other nutrients of concern to you, such as omega-3s, magnesium, essential and toxic elements (zinc, copper, selenium, lead, cadmium, mercury); include hsCRP as a marker of inflammation or HbA1c for blood sugar health
STEP 2 Answer the online questionnaire as part of the GrassrootsHealth study
STEP 3 Using our educational materials and tools (such as our dose calculators), assess your results to determine if you are in your desired target range or if actions should be taken to get there
STEP 4 After 3-6 months of implementing your changes, re-test to see if you have achieved your target level(s)