Published on September 12, 2022
RESEARCH SHOWS MOOD IS POSITIVELY AFFECTED BY NUTRIENTS!
Getting enough vitamin D, omega-3s, magnesium, zinc, and other nutrients can help reduce stress and depression, and improve emotional wellness
MEASURE THESE NUTRIENTS AND GET 15% OFF ANY ORDER OF $150 OR MORE WHEN USING THE CODE HAPPY ON CHECKOUT
Hurry! This offer ends September 16th, 2022*
Here are our top 3 kits that include tests to include these measurements:
Vitamin D & Omega-3 Index
Immune Boost Panel
Vitamin D can improve self-perceived measurements of mental and emotional wellness; improvements have been positively associated with higher vitamin D levels
Vitamin D in combination with omega-3s can contribute to especially significant improvements in depression, anxiety, stress, and sleep scores; in one study, supplementing with both had a greater effect on anxiety, stress, and sleep than either on its own or placebo
Magnesium supplementation has demonstrated rapid and significant reductions in stress with a 24% greater improvement in stress in those receiving magnesium with vitamin B6; Zinc and the copper to zinc ratio have also been correlated with anxiety and depression
What Else Can You Test with Your Home Kit?
Measure any combination of the following along with your Vitamin D level in your home blood spot test kit:
- Omega-3 Index – (highly recommended) to measure levels of omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA
- Add your AA:EPA and Omega-3/6 Ratios – measure these levels with the Omega-3 Index; get additional insights on the balance of essential fats in the body and how they may be contributing to inflammation and disease by adding the ratios
- High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein (hs-CRP) – (highly recommended) a marker of inflammation in the body that can highly affect cognitive health
- Magnesium – (highly recommended)
- PLUS elements – (highly recommended) such as Selenium, Zinc, Copper, Zinc:Copper Ratio and toxic elements Cadmium, Lead, and Mercury
- HbA1c (Glycated hemoglobin) – measures the health of recent blood sugar levels
Build your custom kit by adding your choice of the options above, or choose from our top selling test combinations from above.
DID YOU KNOW?
Click to Download Infographic PDF
Take Action NOW, and Get 15% OFF your at-home test kit purchase of $150 or more with the coupon code HAPPY
There’s nothing easier to getting your discount:
- Go to our store by clicking on the following link: https://daction.grassrootshealth.net/tests/
- Select the Tests you would like to get. We highly recommend the Custom Test Kit Bundle here.
- Go to your cart, and apply the coupon code HAPPY in the Coupon Code field.
- Click “Checkout” and finish the checkout and enrollment process.
- Remember to complete your online questionnaire along with your test.
Make sure you and your loved ones know your nutrient status and are taking action to maintain your target levels on a daily basis.
ENSURE HEALTHY NUTRIENT LEVELS BY TESTING TODAY
Measuring your vitamin D level and calculating a supplementation amount to help reach and maintain a target level, or taking loading doses to correct deficiency faster, could possibly make all the difference in overall health, wellbeing, and how a current disease situation progresses.
Having and maintaining healthy vitamin D levels and other nutrient levels can help improve your health, now and for the future. Enroll and test your levels today, learn what steps to take to improve your status of vitamin D (see below) and other nutrients and blood markers, and take action! By enrolling in the GrassrootsHealth projects, you are not only contributing valuable information to everyone, you are also gaining knowledge about how you could improve your own health through measuring and tracking your nutrient status, and educating yourself on how to improve it.
How Can You Use this Information for YOUR Health?
Having and maintaining healthy vitamin D and other nutrient levels can help improve your health now and for your future. Measuring is the only way to make sure you are getting enough!
STEP 1 Order your at-home blood spot test kit to measure vitamin D and other nutrients of concern to you, such as omega-3s, magnesium, essential and toxic elements (zinc, copper, selenium, lead, cadmium, mercury); include hsCRP as a marker of inflammation or HbA1c for blood sugar health
STEP 2 Answer the online questionnaire as part of the GrassrootsHealth study
STEP 3 Using our educational materials and tools (such as our dose calculators), assess your results to determine if you are in your desired target range or if actions should be taken to get there
STEP 4 After 3-6 months of implementing your changes, re-test to see if you have achieved your target level(s)