Published on November 30, 2022
We continue to be thankful for all those who have participated in the largest public health intervention study on vitamin D – GrassrootsHealth’s D*action study!
November is Vitamin D Awareness Month, a month to be especially thankful for all those who have participated in and supported the world’s largest public health intervention study on vitamin D — GrassrootsHealth’s D*action study — with the mission of moving vitamin D research findings into the hands of the public and into practice. Join us now if you haven’t already!
TO CELEBRATE VITAMIN D AWARENESS, WE ARE OFFERING
10% OFF ALL VITAMIN D*ACTION BLOOD SPOT TEST KITS!
Hurry! This offer ends TODAY, November 30th, 2022 at 11.59PM PST.*
Take Action NOW, and Get 10% OFF your at-home test with the coupon code DMonth22
There’s nothing easier to getting your discount:
- Go to our store by clicking on the following link: https://daction.grassrootshealth.net/tests/
- Select the Tests you would like to get. We highly recommend the Custom Test Kit Bundle here.
- Go to your cart, and apply the coupon code DMonth22 in the Coupon Code field.
- Click “Checkout” and finish the checkout and enrollment process.
- Remember to complete your online questionnaire along with your test.
Make sure you and your loved ones know your vitamin D status and are taking action to maintain your target levels on a daily basis.
What Can You Test with Your Home Kit?
Measure any combination of the following along with your vitamin D:
- Omega-3 Index, including AA:EPA and Omega-3/6 Ratios – measure your omega-3 levels with the Omega-3 Index; get additional insights on the balance of essential fats in the body and how they may be contributing to inflammation and disease by adding the ratios
- High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein (hs-CRP) – a marker of inflammation in the body
- HbA1c (Glycated hemoglobin) – measures the health of recent blood sugar levels
- Magnesium, with additional elements such as Selenium, Zinc, Copper, Zinc:Copper Ratio and toxic elements Cadmium, Lead, and Mercury
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Build your custom kit by adding your choice of the options above, or choose from our top selling test combinations:
Vitamin D Test
Vitamin D & Omega-3 Index
Immune Boost Panel
ENSURE HEALTHY NUTRIENT LEVELS BY TESTING TODAY
Having and maintaining healthy nutrient levels can help improve your health now and for your future. Choose which nutrients to measure with your vitamin D, such as your omega-3s and essential minerals including magnesium and zinc, by creating your custom home test kit today with our 10% off offer. Take steps to improve the status of each of these measurements to benefit your overall health. With measurement you can then determine how much is needed and steps to achieve your goals. You can also track your own intakes, symptoms and results to see what works best for YOU.
*Offer valid until Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 11.59PM PST. Valid on all at-home test kits from GrassrootsHealth; enrollment included. Not cumulative with other coupon codes except the $5 off coupon for completing the new Vitamin D Deficiency Risk Assessment Quiz.
Take steps for your own health to ensure optimal vitamin D levels – for your family and loved ones as well – by measuring at home today.
How Can You Use this Information for YOUR Health?
Having and maintaining healthy vitamin D and other nutrient levels can help improve your health now and for your future. Measuring is the only way to make sure you are getting enough!
STEP 1 Order your at-home blood spot test kit to measure vitamin D and other nutrients of concern to you, such as omega-3s, magnesium, essential and toxic elements (zinc, copper, selenium, lead, cadmium, mercury); include hsCRP as a marker of inflammation or HbA1c for blood sugar health
STEP 2 Answer the online questionnaire as part of the GrassrootsHealth study
STEP 3 Using our educational materials and tools (such as our dose calculators), assess your results to determine if you are in your desired target range or if actions should be taken to get there
STEP 4 After 3-6 months of implementing your changes, re-test to see if you have achieved your target level(s)