One of the primary reasons for the current issue with the Coronavirus pandemic is that so many people do not have a healthy enough immune response when they get exposed to the virus. GrassrootsHealth and other researchers have demonstrated a greatly reduced risk of many unhealthy conditions when vitamin D status is at least 40-60 ng/ml (100-150 nmol/L) and the Omega-3 Index is at least 8%. We want everyone to be ‘exposed’ to this information and to know that they can take action to help themselves be healthy—NOW!
Your nutritional status plays a central role in how your body functions and responds to daily lifestyle and environmental factors. A nutrient deficiency can contribute to an increased risk for
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Mental/Emotional Disorders
And so much more…
Nutrient Deficiencies are a Major Health Concern!
- Up to 75% of the world is vitamin D deficient; 35% or more of all healthcare costs could be saved if the population achieved the 40-60 ng/ml (100-150 nmol/L) range
- More than 80% are deficient in omega-3 fatty acids (below the recommended 8%)
- Over 45% of the US population are very likely deficient in magnesium
Avoid Deficiency – Enroll in the GrassrootsHealth Nutrient Research Projects and Test Today
Testing your nutrient status is easy, affordable, and can be done from the comfort of your own home with a blood spot test kit. This data is used to provide you the information you need and, to compare your data with that of 1000’s of others to enable us all to make our own personal health decisions based on scientific information.
- Choose which nutrients you want to test (all options include vitamin D)
- Order your test kit(s)
- Register and complete your online questionnaire – completion of the questionnaire is required
- Drop your blood onto the blood spot cards and follow the directions to mail your samples in
- Results are posted to your online account
- Take action to improve your nutrient status and improve your health! Supplementation calculators, education, and other tools are provided to you
- Retest in 3-6 months to make sure you have achieved your desired results – make adjustments as necessary
Please don’t hesitate to call or email at any time with questions, comments.