Published on December 15, 2020
Vitamin D*action has achieved a major milestone: ‘Moving Research into PRACTICE’ is now a reality! States, Governments Acknowledge the Need for Vitamin D to Build the Immune System
Every day we are getting calls to tell us how our site is THE best source of trusted vitamin D information for everyone! This is possible due to your contribution of your intake of vitamin D and other nutrients, health conditions you have, and our ability to demonstrate to you –and others– the effects of vitamin D levels on many health outcomes.
Because of you, we continue to reach out to communities to Take Action Today:
- Last week, I was invited by a local radio station in North Dakota and provided vital health information on how GrassrootsHealth could help the state make a big impact on lowering their risk of COVID-19! I’ve been tasked with creating some key methods of doing this with project plans and targeted education modules. By addressing specific actions on how to take charge of their own health, we are able to provide services to enable them to take advantage of the ‘Immune Boosting Effect’ of vitamin D.
- I, along with Dr. William Grant and Dr. Joan Lappe, will be presenting our research results on the relationship between breast cancer and vitamin D to the Commonwealth Club in San Francisco in February. Also, as part of the presentation, Dr. Carol Wagner will be addressing the relationship between vitamin D and pregnancy.
- I’ve been invited back to speak in Germany in February addressing the changes in the Vitamin D world since my last presentation in 2019. Changes continue to happen because of you.
- I will be giving a presentation for the Group of 12 & Friends on Dec. 21st. The group meets monthly for fun, fellowship, information and discussion about science, medicine, the arts, psychology, and cutting-edge discoveries and technologies. Each month, a prominent speaker addresses the Group with a dissertation on a subject of interest.
- In our effort to move research into practice by taking action today, we have developed some NEW OUTREACH ENABLING SERVICES that can offer immediate access to testing and education for individuals and companies on how to boost their health with vitamin D.
- We are launching a multi-pronged consultancy and educational initiative where we offer state governments the development of customized education and project modules for health agencies.
These are the results of a new perspective in science, a new methodology. It combines extensive research from renowned scientists who have proven the wonders of vitamin D. Importantly, it is based on a disciplined, self-reporting effort. This makes it the science of YOU.
In this new methodology, an extremely important educational effort is taking world-wide and center stage, and it is saving lives TODAY. Our goal is to place vitamin D as a major player in public health guidelines, not only to diminish the current public health catastrophe we have with COVID-19, but to become healthier in many aspects of our own lives.
We have the research. We have the data. We have the scientific community support. We have you.
We need to take action NOW! Donating $25 –or much more– will allow us to make a major push, expand our outreach efforts and positively affect millions of lives! The cornerstone of our success has been the self-educational tools that GrassrootsHealth continues to develop based on personal feedback allowing every user to see how vitamin D and other nutrients are working for them. It allows the possibility of taking your health into your own hands in an effective and affordable manner. A small donation will help us continue making a difference in the lives of so many.
In our work, GrassrootsHealth sees the need to do a MAJOR PUSH to spread the word to massive audiences all over the world so that these messages can be a key source of the recognition that there is something each person can do for their own health TODAY! Please make sure you share! It might save your life.
From the GrassrootsHealth team, we thank you!!
What does the Research Say about Vitamin D & COVID-19?
It’s TIME to start saving lives! If you can help PREVENT the majority of the death, it’s time! What’s it costing you/us not to take action NOW?
There is much published research that supports a clear link between vitamin D and COVID-19 showing that higher vitamin D levels are related to:
Be sure to educate yourself on the benefits and importance of vitamin D for immune health, and take steps to ensure you and your loved ones are getting enough.
You can review all of the COVID-19 and immune health information we have shared on this page.
How Can You Use this Information for YOUR Health?
Having and maintaining healthy vitamin D and other nutrient levels can help improve your health now and for your future. Measuring is the only way to make sure you are getting enough!
STEP 1 Order your at-home blood spot test kit to measure vitamin D and other nutrients of concern to you, such as omega-3s, magnesium, essential and toxic elements (zinc, copper, selenium, lead, cadmium, mercury); include hsCRP as a marker of inflammation or HbA1c for blood sugar health
STEP 2 Answer the online questionnaire as part of the GrassrootsHealth study
STEP 3 Using our educational materials and tools (such as our dose calculators), assess your results to determine if you are in your desired target range or if actions should be taken to get there
STEP 4 After 3-6 months of implementing your changes, re-test to see if you have achieved your target level(s)