Vitamin D Tour - Chicago
Meet Carole in Chicago as she discusses the importance of vitamin D from the very beginning of life, and the sense of urgency with the Protect Our Children NOW! project! Two different times and locations:
Thursday, November 14th at 2pm
Chicago Health and Physical Therapy, SC
5545 W. Montrose Ave.
Chicago, IL 60641
Thursday, November 14th at 6:30pm
House of Ayurveda
3330 Dundee Rd.
Northbrook, IL 60062
Ph: (224) 723-5797
* please respect this space by leaving your shoes at the door
Vitamin D Disease Prevention Symposiums
HAMILTON -- November 5, 2013 More Information
Tuesday, November 5, 7pm – 10pm
Health Science Complex
Room HSC 1A1
1200 Main Street West
Hamilton, ON L8N 3Z5
TORONTO -- November 6, 2013 More Information
Wednesday, November 6, 7pm – 10pm
Room G162, Ground Floor
University of Toronto
252 Bloor Street West
Toronto, ON M5S 1V6
FREE Information Sessions with Dr. Robert Heaney, Carole Baggerly, Dr. Marc Sorenson, and Dr. Reinhold Vieth.
- How optimal vitamin D levels of 100-150 nmol/L can help prevent Cancer, CVD, Diabetes, MS, colds & Flu and improve pregnancy, birth and infant health.
- What vitamin D is, how it works and the best sources.
- How to measure your vitamin D level.
- How much vitamin D you need.
(subject “Register”), or register on www.TorontoVitDSym.eventbrite.ca